Mobile has changed the way customers want to interact with your business. Consumers want information readily available and easy to navigate, no matter where they are.
Over 55% of Canadians own a smartphone, meaning mobile marketing strategies are quickly becoming a necessity for every business. But mobile marketing can be overwhelming for small businesses, and few have embraced it.
And that creates a competitive opportunity for you.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand the mobile marketing landscape and where valuable opportunities lie
- Avoid common mistakes and confusion about mobile marketing
- Assess the mobile advertising options available and what would work best for your business
- Measure the impact of your efforts through key metrics
Bonus: Attend live in-person or on webinar for a chance to win a tablet computer!
Presented by: Harry Badial, Yellow Pages
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
- Marketing Sales
- Technology & Online Business