Developing skilled employees is an integral part of growing any business and retaining staff, but small businesses often find it hard to afford the time and cost of training. That’s where the Canada-B.C. Job Grant can help, and Small Business BC is here to help you access this source of funding.
Find out how the grant can help offset the cost of skills training and professional development for your employees. You could be eligible for up to $10,000 per employee in grant funding or $15,000 if you are hiring an unemployed person.
This session will help you:
- Understand program eligibility criteria for employers, participants, trainers and courses
- Discover training and learning options, and which types of training are covered
- Become familiar with the application and reimbursement process so you know what to expect
- Receive guidance with developing learning goals for your organization and training plans for your employees
Canada-B.C. Job Grant Education Advisors will be on hand to book follow up advisory appointments, or you can book an appointment anytime by contacting us: email@example.com
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
- Productivity and Performance
- Operations Management