Come to this QuickBooks seminar and learn how to:
- Automate key functions to save time.
- Set up the chart of accounts, make items and services, and manage customer and vendor lists.
- Customize invoices, purchase orders, and sales receipts.
- Produce financial reports to measure business performance.
- Stay on top of receivables and payables.
- Automatically create invoices and receive credit card payments without any data entry.
- Simplify expense entry and account reconciliation.
- Quickly and easily audit-proof your business by ensuring that you have all required documents.
- Compare your business’ performance to your competitors in the same revenue range and region.
- Create budgets and annual plans.
- Manage and track your inventory.
- Set your business up for success so that your annual tax preparation is accurate, timely, and frustration free.
- Decide between QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online for your business needs.
Location: Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce Boardroom 207 – 8047 199 Street, Langley
Date/Time: May 23rd, 2017 |12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Register at: http://bit.ly/2pnIZnm
Event Contact Details
Host Company: Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce
Contact Name: Chantelle
Contact Email: email@example.com