Join Small Business BC and Vancity for the Good Money™ Talks Small Business Series with events in Abbotsford, New Westminster, Surrey and the Tri-Cities between March and August.
This event will be focused on Marketing and Communications and will be held on Thursday, June 22, 2017, from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, at Anvil Centre.
This FREE half-day event combines networking and learning, and will include a complimentary breakfast and lunch, 30-minute presentations by business experts, exhibition booths from Small Business BC and Vancity and tools and resources tailored for entrepreneurs and small business owners seeking to start or grow their business.
Topics and networking opportunities at the Good Money™ Talks Marketing and Communications in New Westminster event include:
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM | Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 9:00 AM to 9:10 AM | Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 9:10 AM to 10:10 AM | Social Media and Media Relations – Presented by Lorraine Wilson, Consultant Media Relations, Vancity; and Amy Elderkin, Senior Marketing Specialist, Vancity
- 10:10 AM to 10:30 AM | Networking and Refreshment Break
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM | SEO, Google AdWords, and Facebook Marketing – Presented by Stephen Johnson, Co-Founder, Salt Water Digital
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM | Guest Speaker – Eddie Lee, Owner Operator, Digitel Tech
- 11:00 AM to 11:10 AM | Closing Remarks
- 11:10 AM to 12:30 AM | Networking and Catered Lunch
Reserve your place now, as this event is free and space is limited.
Event Contact Details
Host Company: Small Business BC and Vancity
Contact Name: Small Business BC and Vancity
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org