WorkSafeBC is dedicated to promoting workplace health and safety for the workers and employers of this province. We consult with and educate employers and workers and monitor compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation.
Articles by WorkSafeBC:
- Your Responsibilities for Employee Road Safety : Road Safety At Work Week
- Preventing Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Day of Mourning: What it Means to Your Business
- How Road Safety Affects Your Business
- 7 Tips to Instantly Reduce the Stress on Your Body
- Watch your back! Tips to Reduce Your Risk of Back Injuries
- Exemplify Leadership by Modelling Good Behaviour
- WorkSafe BC Rates Frozen for 2015: What does it mean for insurance?
- Corporate Culture: Leading Safely
- How to Protect Your Employees and Your Business from Preventable Workplace Injuries
- Set New Employees Up for Success with Safety Orientation
- Work Alone? Consider the Risks
- I’m a Contractor. Do I Need WorkSafeBC Coverage?