Allison Boulton is the Program Manager of the Export Navigator pilot.
After living in China and the Middle East for three years, Allison returned to Vancouver to work as an International Trade Advisor with Small Business BC, and started her own firm assisting entrepreneurs grow globally. While abroad, she completed her MBA and worked as the China Director of Marketing and Trade Sales with an importer and distributor of North American beverages. Prior to moving overseas, Allison was the Director of Operations for a boutique Canadian winery with exports to over 20 countries.
Her enthusiasm for travel and for understanding how people live around the world has led her to explore over 30 countries. She uses this experience to help clients understand, not only the regulations of international trade, but also the country's cultural differences that are so vital for businesses looking to succeed in the global marketplace.
Articles by Allison Boulton:
- 4 Ways The Newly Launched Export Navigator Pilot Can Help Your Small Business Grow
- What To Do After Returning from a Tradeshow
- Could the Falling Loonie Help Expand Your Business?
- Import Duties Raised for 72 Countries
- International Business Travel: 6 Steps to Stay Ahead of Your Competitors
- If the PM is Going to China, Why Aren’t You?…