Posting Date: Friday, April 7, 2017
Small Business BC is British Columbia’s premiere resource centre for knowledge-based business products and services. Our mandate is to provide entrepreneurs with products and services that will assist their successful entry into small business ventures and to provide small businesses at every stage of development with products, services and support that assist in development and growth.
We are seeking a creative and driven individual who has a passion for marketing, and providing strategic leadership to a high functioning team. Reporting to VP, Operations, this position is responsible for planning, promoting and executing all marketing related activities for Small Business BC.
These activities include the marketing of SBBC products and services with an emphasis on target groups of small businesses and entrepreneurs; new programs developed by SBBC alone or in partnership with external collaborators; the re-branding/repositioning of existing programs to keep them fresh and appealing to SBBC clients and the organization as a whole to ensure that SBBC is widely seen as a valuable and positive member of the BC small business community.
Job Specifics – What Will You Be Doing?
- Collaborates with other departments to develop and execute marketing strategy for all SBBC’s product and services; oversees and leads the strategic development, execution, and improvement of all marketing plans
- Collaborates with teams to develop content to support campaigns, including (but not limited to): e-mail, web, blog, social media, video, and printed/digital assets
- Collaborates with senior management to develop and execute surveys of the small business community to assess their business needs and challenges and their perceptions and attitudes towards SBBC and its activities and other small business community participants
- Manages budgets and contracts for marketing materials and services
- Create operations procedure for marketing business processes and brand development strategy
- Monitor and report marketing metrics; analyze marketing campaigns, make recommendations for enhancing effectiveness, and report on all activity and results
- Provides strategic leadership to the Communications, Events and Outreach teams
- Responsible for conducting quarterly employee check-ins (including performance reviews), administer discipline when required, as well as hiring and training new staff members.
- Oversees graphic design elements for marketing materials
- Develops and coordinates the execution of surveys targeted towards SBBC clients and the B.C small business community regarding organizational awareness, products & services, education, events, service quality, fee structures, pricing programs, and new products
- Keeps the SBBC team informed about small business marketing and social media trends
- Promote the products and services of the Organization by delivering various outreach activities and partnership initiatives, such as tradeshows, events and standardized presentations to stakeholders in the community
- Enter client contact and interaction information into the society’s CRM
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications – What We Are Looking For
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, or an equivalent blend of education and business related experience
- Minimum 5 years of marketing/communications experience, with a focus on strategy, planning and implementing integrated marketing communications campaign programs
- Ability to manage marketing team across functions (branding, on-line, internal/external communications, social media, events and sponsorships, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and supervising a team
- Experience creating and editing written content for a variety of marketing and communications channels, including media, website, email/e-blasts and social media
- Graphic design experience an asset
- Knowledge of web writing, search engine optimization and website administration
- Knowledge of market research techniques and experience in developing, administering and analyzing surveys and survey results
- Advanced proficiency with software and online tools, including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, YouTube, WordPress, AdWords, Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and online email marketing solutions, such as MailChimp
- Entrepreneurial and builder mindset: maintains a “roll-up-your-sleeves”, goal-oriented and solutions focused attitude to all internal and external initiatives
- A leader with demonstrated capability to manage cross organizational teams and projects in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, with ability to develop contacts
- Ability to manage multiple large complex projects with tight timelines
- Comfortable with constant iteration and change
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Up-to-date with social media and digital marketing tools, insights, trends and best practice industry standards
- An eye for detail and appreciation of branding consistency in marketing materials
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentations
- General knowledge of a wide variety of business subjects and an entrepreneurial mindset
What We Can Offer You
Competitive salary and full benefits package available after 3 months, including MSP, group insurance/medical/dental, RRSP contribution
To apply for this position, please email a PDF copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.
Application Deadline: April 21, 2017